Wednesday, March 7, 2012

26... say whaa?!

It's official.. I am out of my early 20's. Where did the time go?! I swear, I was 18 like last month. I feel like as the years go by, birthdays are really no big deal, not that nobody makes them special for me but I just feel like it's just another day. Once you have kids you stop worry about making you life so fabulous and start focusing on making theirs wonderful! It was funny though because when I woke up that morning, The first thing Brody said to me was "Mom! It's your birthday. Happy Birthday!" It was very sweet. That made me feel special. He is such a tenderhearted kid and I was very surprised that he remembered but he did! We went to the park with my mom in the afternoon and the kids were incredibly good for me that day, best present I could have received :) Nothing like perfectly well-behaved kids for you birthday (maybe not perfectly but pretty close) 
The kids playing at the park! Cuties :)

Then, later that night all my family came to our house to celebrate. My family is loud and crazy and fun and we generally always have a good amount of laugh when everyone is around. Especially when you sit at the fun table ;)  I honestly, could not think of a better way to spend my day, then with the people I love! 

PS- I even got this little shiny :) Needed a new one badly! 
Happy Birthday to Me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment