Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Weekly Chronicle...

Every time I go on here to post, I think people must think I am the most inconsistent person ever! I don't write anything for weeks and weeks and then I write 50 post about all kinds of things. Oh well. Life has been really busy and sometimes I would just rather relax on the couch with the kids and Donnie then sit on this stupid computer typing. Even though I love having this blog and being able to share a little bit of our life with every one, I feel like sometimes it's a chore. And every time I post on here, I say " I'm going to be more consistent" but then I never am. It's kinda like a new years resolution that never sticks. Where you're all gung-ho at the beginning and then it quickly fades. So, I think I decided to spend one day a week updating. That way I don't feel like I'm playing hooky everyday I don't blog. If I know that every Wednesday at noon I update then I won't feel so guilty on the other days. It probably makes more reading for you guys but I feel like this is the best solution for my inconsistency-ness (I know, that's not a word, but it pretty much sums me up). Plus, today is a better day than ever because everyone has been sick in my house. So, while they are all napping and watching TV, I am able to play catch-up { haha catch-up story of my life}

On to fun stuff...
A few posts below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment